Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Weekend Went Fast


Genitta and Tavis got into the Christmas spirit and decorated the front of the house all day. It looks great and is sure bright when you walk up!

I rented a PS2 station and San Andreas all weekend and got addicted. I stayed up all night playing (literally until 10am this morning) and then the fucking game froze. I am soooo mad cause I don't have a stupid memory card and I lost the whole thing and can't even continue where I left off today... oh well.


Avery asked me to come over a few times this weekend as well so I headed over tonight with a few of my old games for him to try to load on his new computer. I found both boys in the computer room of course!


The first game loaded and looked like it was going to work but it would not run :(

It is because all of my old games are Win 98 and he has Win 2000 so if any of you out there have any games that you are sick of that run on Win 2000 let me know... poor Avery has again been left gameless!

Jordie was happy that Avery was distracted loading games on the computer downstairs and enjoyed at least twenty minutes playing games on the computer upstairs uninteruppted!... It was very short lived though Avery took over once we discovered the games were not going to work downstairs.

And finally I visited Craig the Caveman in the garage. He has a new outfit that he can wear while working out there... in fact I think it may make it possible for him to live out there...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •