Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, November 08, 2004

and then it was Monday...

Well the weekend is over and it is back to Monday. It's been a busy day which hasn't been to bad because it is really flying by. I am working a phone room shift tonight with Susan (she's the fun one in the office remember) and we have already had a good laugh tonight so it should be pretty painless!

My friend Shiela is gone for a few days again so I am back on Oliver duty running down there to give him his insulin shots twice a day. I am going to be really careful and not overdose him this time because the last time I did overdose him and it really wasn't much fun for anyone involved!

I'm going to go and do a few reference checks, maybe call around for donations for our banquet, and do some more work... Susan wants me to stay until midnight for her and I think I'm going to do it... she says she will help me get my "unfun" work done in return- what a pal I tell ya... what a pal!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •