Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Update Will Ya

I am getting bad at updating my blog. At the beginning I was really good at getting on and updating daily... but lately I have only been getting around to updating about once a week.

Part of what keeps me procrastinating is the need for new pictures and things to take new pictures of... then at work I will procrastinate since I cannot load pictures on to the blog from work!... It really is a bunch of excuses though and I am going to try to update more often even if I do not have any pictures to update with.

That being said here is my post for today! I went out for dinner with my Mom, Dad and Uncle Jan last night kind of impromtu. I got home a little bit earlier than I was expecting and on the drive home I decided that I really needed to get a few errands done that I have been putting off all week. I had to take the office 2000 disk to my Dad for his new computer, get the new vacuum belts from my Mom so I could actually vacuum the disgusting floor, pick up cat food cause Maxx and Jaike HATE the stuff I have right now, get some smokes, and get some gas, and possibly go and visit the godboys. I called to see if the Koomen's would be home and they were on the way out the door going to Boston Pizza but invited me along... so I went and did not get my list of errands done.

I am at work right now and I have my class at the University tonight. I feel like it should be friday and am dragging my ass not wishing to go tonight but I will... cause I have to.

The best news of the week is that I am actually going to be able to take some of this lieu time that I have been earning. Starting this week I am going to start taking Fridays off and continue doing so until probably Christmas. During training this will mean that I will have a five day work week instead of six and outside of training my work week will be four days instead of five (with a couple of three day weekends). I also have two more weeks of holidays to take before April so I do see some rest and relaxation in the future!!!

That's all for now... I'm going to go read all the other blogs :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •