Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's Been A Few Days

I haven't blogged in awhile, been kind of busy but hey what's new??? I have been bitching to the poor souls around me a lot lately about being busy, tired, and this weekend I also bitched a lot about there being no junk food for the long weekend (those at work will understand what I'm talking about) so to those around me who have had to endure this... I'm sorry.

I was quite grumpy and anxious this morning and when I was struck by an unexpected volunteer interview (whose name I recognized and who DID arrive at a time I would have scheduled her) showed up at 11 (when I was still begging around for someone to co-interview with me for 1:30 and 5pm) I just about lost my brain... Luckily I was able to take a minute to calm the fuck down and remember it wasn't the end of the world if I just ended up doing the interview myself and the end of the day got better...

I went to cadets tonight and it was probably the best night I have had there so far. I got to sit in and supervise the cadets as they wrote their promotional exams, and mark them once they were done. I had to smile because the exams were BRUTAL and I had to rack my brain to remember alot of the stuff. It was nice though because I have not really had much that I have been able to do since I am new etc, and that makes the night drag on when you are just sitting and watching... PLUS I got to meet a few of the cadets and they seem like really nice kids. The staff at the cadet squadron are all pretty cool as well. They are SO different from each other but they are all really neat.

On the wedding front I guess a venue has been picked and the actual wedding date is in negotiation and soon to be announced. I send my sister an invite to come and post on the blog and give all an update and a place to post your congrats but she is still working on it (she said she will do it when she has time). I will also get a CLEAR picture of the ring because it is quite impressive as well :)

Anyways... I have to be back at work at 11am so I should sign off till later... I must take some new pics but here is one to hold you over!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •