Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Visiting Doc

I've been feeling kind of crappy on and off lately so after a terrible night and waking up feeling like crap I made my way to visit my Doctor. I have two doctor's. One I have had since I was like four, he is not very socible, but is right across the street so I usually go to him when I need a quick appointment, need a drug refill, or a note... and my other doctor is for if I really feel sick and she may have to touch me.

I went to see my really sick doctor this afternoon and have to go get the usually round of blood tests, stomach tests, urine tests and the works... what can I say... oh the fun :(
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •