Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Everyone Say Hello To Susan...


I want to introduce you to someone in the office... This is Susan Amirault

Susan is the "fun one" at the Distress Centre. I think she was voted as best person to get stuck in the elevator with or something like that...

This is not the first time that Susan has been "featured" on the internet either. A few months ago we did a search for her name on google and there is an article about her written up somewhere out there and there is even a video of her old grandfather (who I think may be dead now).

Susan is an American and her sister thinks that she should be on survivor so that she could watch her on Thusday night... I think she should be on Big Brother 6 (and YES there is going to be a Big Brother 6!!!).

Can't think of anything else to say about dear Susan right now but I will be sure to update you all as I think of more...

and Susan I hope you like your "dedicated post" :)




  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •