Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

For Iris...

I saw some comments a few days ago from a very special visitor to my blog who requested a few more pictures of my Uncle Jan.

That special visitor is my cousin Iris in Amsterdam, who is probably my closest cousin in Holland and a super cool person. Her father, my Uncle Jan, moved to Canada a few years ago to get married and Iris has been to Canada a few times to visit her Dad and the rest of the Canadian Koomen's. My Uncle is now seperated, living with my parents (his brother), and planning on moving back to Holland. I think he is having a blast living at my parents, I know my Dad is having a great time having him there! My mom gets a good laugh watching them prepare new gourmet meals in the kitchen and then tromping downstairs for their evening cigarettes.

Uncle Jan will definitely be missed when he goes home but I know that I have a few relatives that have been missing him in Holland and will be happy to have him back as well... and while I think he had quite the adventure in Canada... I think that he will be happy at home where he is comfortable and around tons of family as well.

Thank you for the comments Iris, it was great to hear from you and cool to see that you were reading the updates. I took a peak around and only had a few pics of your Dad to share with you but I will be sure to take some more the next time I see him and post them for you to see :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •