Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, September 10, 2004

???

Work is going to get crazy!

I got back from holidays this week and it looks like all hell is going to break loose. Our clinical supervisor resigned to go back to school, the person under her also resigned to move to Vancouver, our midnight crisis centre staff resigned to go back to school, and the person on my team with THE WORST job also resigned since she got a job in her field of study!

It is going to go insane and everyone is already getting quite cranky (including me) in preparation for the burn out!

I know we will get through it and **hopefully** find new people to fill these position so life can get back to normal but for now I see chaos and hard long days in the future...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •