Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sicko


I have been feeling a little bit under the weather today. I just woke up exhausted and have been exhasted all day. I have been really cold, and then sweating on and off all day, and I also got a migrane headache last night which I get occasionally but really not that often. Someone at work told me that they saw chinook clouds in the morning and thinks that it might be the weather. I am putting my hope into that being what it is since there were at least three other people at work today that claimed to be as tired as I was. I just got back from holidays and cannot really afford a sick day off so I am really hoping that it passes...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •