Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, September 06, 2004

Long Time No Blog!

Long time no Blog... It is true but I do have a good reason. My computer totally died on me again. This is what I stared at for three days while I tried to fix the computer. I am still not sure what I did wrong but the system was taking up 99% of the CPU poer and leaving NOTHING for anything else... hense nothing would load. It took exactly 17 minutes for the start menu to respond so I could even look at the program list. It really really sucked. The lucky thing was I was able to goto future shop and get a new burner. I loaded Win 98SE and was able to burn my pictures off of the computer before I reformated the hard drive. I lost almost everything but I am grateful to now have the computer up and running again.


Ronaye, Craig and the boys have everything moved into their new house. I was over there tonight and the last thing to be moved in was the cats. They were a little freaked out but settling in when I left. Genitta painted the boys rooms with colors they picked out themselves and they were getting comfy in their new rooms. Ave has a dusty blue...


Jordan picked out a lighter blue that also looks really nice in his room. Avery is in the basement and Jordie got the room upstairs next to his mom :)


My mom came over to check out the new house as well. She had a really nice visit and was nice enough to pose for a picture with her new tatoo. It is a symbol that means "wise one" I think.


Before I left I went with Ronaye to check out the "office". The color is very nice... but I don't think it was supposed to extend past the wall and onto the rug!!!

Oh well...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •