Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, August 22, 2004

21 Questions

Just got home from a shift on the crisis lines. It was a quiet night which was a nice change. I found this 21 Questions questionnaire online so I think I'll fill it out for all of your enjoyment!

1) grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4:
England and frontier North America, was profoundly influenced by

2) stretch your left arm out as far as you can. what do you touch first?
Blue remote control

3) what is the last thing you watched on TV?
Watching Big Brother right now!

4) without looking, guess what the time is?
1:56am??

5) now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
2:01am!

6) with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television

7) when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Camping with Kelly, Jon, Jill, Calvin & Deanna for Deanna's birthday camping trip. We had to climb up a mountain with all of our gear and I almost died! I begged Kelly to let me just go back to the car and go trunk camping (where your gear and beer is in the trunk parked beside the campsite) down the street with my sister and cousins from Holland since I didn't think I was going to make it up the mountain but he wouldn't give me the keys and I did eventually make it!

8) before you came to this website, what did you look at?
I was reading my favorite blogs (clublife, texan jack & others)

9) what are you wearing?
My black cords, blue striped t-shirt, and my fleece pullover cause I didn't shut the windows before I went to work and its FREEZING in here!

10) did you dream last night?
I probably did but I very rarely remember my dreams :(

11) when did you last laugh?
At work... there is always good healthy humor in the crisis centre.

12) seen anything weird lately?
Daily... but I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't talk about it

13) last movie you saw?
Kill Bill I & II. I borrowed them from Genitta last weekend

14) if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I think I would pay off my home, rent it and then buy an acreage outside of the city

15) tell me something about you that i don't know:
Hmmmm... i don't know who you are. Well... my birthday is the only day of the year that is a command...

16) if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Just give everyone on the earth what they need... we have wood so everyone should have a house, we have food so there really shouldn't be people starving. I would also eliminate cruelty but I have no idea how you could make this happen.

17) do you like to dance?
Sometimes when I'm by myself at home and a great song comes on... or with my godson Avery, I have always felt comfortable and happy dancing with my Avery

18) george bush:
American president, aggressive, corrupt upbringing, cheats

19) imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Shae Lillian, I like the name... and my mother Genia named my sister Genitta, her name with 2 t's in it, I have always thought that was really cool and SHAe is like saSHA... and Lillian after one of my favorite people my grandmother Lillian Leach

20) [same question for a boy]
This one changes continuously. I used to answer Jaiden but I have gotten over that name... maybe like Dakota or something different like that. For a middle name I've always said Phillip after my grandad. He is one of the wisest men I've even known.

21) Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would love to but would never have the guts to do it on my own.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •