Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, August 13, 2004

On The Lines

I am on the crisis lines today. In fact right now I am in the middle of a shift that will be done at 6pm tonight. It hasn't been super busy and so far the calls have been going well. I had a great addicition call where I was able to explain the different treatment options that are avaiable and had a great discussion about why the different types of treatment might be helpful. I was talking to a relative of a person who was struggling with addiction, and I think that they now have all the information they need to help out their loved one. It was a good call!. I also have a caller calling in who is not so nice and is actually banned from the lines. I am also having a good time listening to him yell and explaining that no I cannot talk to him as he is banned... oh the fun times to be had on the crisis line :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •