Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Fam Dam Bar-B-Q

My Relatives are visiting fr0m Holland so my mom invited us all over for a bar-b-q with the Dutchies today. My Uncle Lou, Aunt Anneke, Aunt Alli, and cousins Eef and Sophie are all here! Lou and Anneke are the couple in the right hand corner, and Alli and Sophie are on the picnic table in the back left corner. Genitta was really enjoying a good joke here!


This is my brother Kent and my cousin Eef. The last time I saw Eef and Sophie they were very little so it is quite a change! This is an old picture of Sophie from the last time I visited Holland. I think she is about three in the picture and she is fourteen now!

It was a really good night, and nice visit with everyone. This picture shows my mom's poor broken leg in her inflate-a-cast and the new crazy air conditioner they installed in the living room (not to pretty I might add!)


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •