Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Catching Up On Sleep

I have been sleeping alot lately! I am not sure why but for some reason I keep getting really tired at around midnight and actually going to bed, the thing is I expect to wake up way earlier but I am still waking up on my own right at ten o'clock!. I usually sleep about 5 or 6 hours a night and 8+ on weekends, so this kind of surprises me. I also get a kick out of how I always seem to wake up, glance at the clock and it is either 9:57 or 9:58 almost every morning. My alarm is set for 10 o'clock but I very rarely am actually awoken by the alarm. I must have a second set of eyes at the top of my head that watches that clock all night long! It's kind of strange but also kind of cool...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •