Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Buick Fails Again

The buick died on me again. It was RIGHT after we got home from the big road trip last night. I ran to the Co-op to get some money, some gas, and a burger from the A&W... I got the money, pulled in for the gas and the car started puttering, spitting and then died!

I was so sad but also very lucky that I was about two minutes from home, and not in a rush to get anywhere. My dad, Uncle Jan and Kent came and helped me out. We tied the buick to the suburban and they pulled me down the street to the Shell. I just walked down there and gave them the keys to my car. Looks like it's time for a new alternator :(
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •