Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Ren's New House!

Ronaye put a bid on this home today. It is a beautiful home by the looks of it and it is also in the neighborhood so it is a great deal and a great find! I am really going to miss being able to look out the back window and see her and the boys out in the field but I am very very happy for her and know that they needed the extra space and the move! I cannot ever put into words how proud I am of her and how much she and her boys mean to me but I believe that she knows.

I had a pretty rough day at work and have been a little depressed but I'm not ready to write about what's been going on for me or what's in my head until I work it around my own brain for a bit. Maybe it's just PMS...

On a happier note here is a great old picture I found the other day and decided to scan in for your viewing enjoyment!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •