Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sir?

Well it was my first "cadet night" tonight and it was different but definitely fun. I even ended up doing some drill. I hadn't realized that it was going to be a training night (although I kind of do remember John Stewart mentioning it on a message he left) and there was a bit of a classroom meeting and then drill class. It was a blast and I was actually quite surprised by how much I remembered. As the other new guy Cameron said it shouldn't be that surprising considering it was drilled into our brains four at least an hour a week for six years. I found this really bad picture of me at annual inspection my first years in cadets. The drum major in front of me is Richard Coates and the head right behind me is Owen Deere.

And the new cadet adventures begin...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •