Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, September 18, 2004

First day at the University

This morning I had to get up bright and early to go to my first class at the UofC. I am taking a Facilitating Adult Learning course that I think is going to be great. I walked into the class and the first person I saw was my old Commanding Officer from when I was a cadet and thought oh boy there is a face from the past... and then my sister's friend Shelley that I met at Telus also walked in so there was a couple of friendly faces. The class was great, there was a lot of small group discussions and a couple of activities.

I came home and talked to Susan from work and we decided to go out for the night. We started at Morgan's and I met Susan and her boyfriend Simon, Chris from work met us a little later and we headed to this other pub on MacLeod Trail (I can't remember the name) where they were playing some great ol' celtic music. It was good to out and it was a great time as well. Pretty good day today :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •