Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Another Long One


I started this morning around 8:30, me and Claudia (my beautiful coworker pictured above who originally GOT me my job at the Distress Centre) had a volunteer fair at Mount Royal College this morning and into the afternoon.

The fairs at Mount Royal are actually really nice to do because they spoil you while you are there with a continental breakfast of coffee, juice, danishs (my fav!) muffins etc and then they give you lunch TOO at 11:00. They even have people come around with free drinks, treats and presents all day long as well. The best thing of all is that you can pull up to the front door and they have people who load up all you supplies and booth and go set it in your spot while you park (miles away mind you).

The worst part of the day way that I left half an hour early to make the staff meeting and I ended up lugging my booth and all my materials back the 10 miles :(

After that it was back to work and then I had my class at the University tonight...

What can I say I'm tired ! Off to play Sims 2...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •