Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Way Back When

This is the first house I lived in on my own. I shared it with my best friend Julie Creaser and her twin sister Janet. For a while their step brother Walter who was way older (about 24 at the time) and from France also lived with us.

I was still in high school when I lived here and whenever I would skip the machine would call the house to inform me. Walter would get very stressed if he would answer these calls since I could never get it through his head that it was a machine calling not a person. He would just yell into the phone "Wait... Wait... I will get her... Wait". Walter didn't have the best English skills.


I got my very first kitty Spook when I lived here. I named him Spook because he was very wild when I first got him and as soon as I got him home from the SPCA he jetted out of the box and we did not see him for weeks.

At night after we went to bed we would hear little meows and I would say we don't have a kitten we have a fucking ghost. Hence "Spook".


Julie, Janet and I were all very dedicated cadets at the time and the living room kind of shows this, In the far corner we even have the squadron banner hanging. We stole that from the squadron one night... we really shouldn't have had it! One of the officers came to pick Julie up one time for something, shook their head and took it back eventually... I can't remember who but I think it was John Eyre, Joy Bowen or maybe Randy Fisher?
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •