Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, October 15, 2004

The Longest day EVER


It must be Karma...

I was sooo tired when I woke up this morning and dragged my ass through the motions at work to get the last of the volunteer interviews done before training starts on Monday. I double checked the volunteer references and they are in bad shape.

I worked a full day from 9am to 6pm and sadly picked up the Satan Cell on my way out. I am on call this weekend and have begged Robin to get the schedule filled all week. I just want ONE full weekend before training starts up again...

Well I jinxed myself because I just got home... sat down and switched on the computer when work called to tell me that the volunteer who was signed up all night called in sick.

AHHHHH I ended up going back in for TWO shifts 11-3 and then 3-8... it was the longest day EVER!

I had some really good calls however and it was really busy so the night went by pretty fast. If I have to stay up and work a 18 hour plus day it is at least nice to know that I have made a difference.

  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •