Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, November 04, 2004

A New Update About A Whole Lot Of Nothing

It's Thursday... which is great because I have Friday's off until like Christmas so it is kind of like my Friday... except I work Saturday so it's not "really" a friday. Friday's kind of suck when I am training on Saturday's because it is the night that everyone goes out and the night I don't really feel like it cause I work super early on Saturday.

To go out or not to go out... it's kind of a catch 22 question. When I'm asked most of the time I don't feel like stoping what I am doing, getting ready and meeting everyone where they are at. I have realized that once in awhile you have to go out when invited because if you say no too many times then people stop inviting you and you lose the choice to go out... but it's a lot harder when you are alone and have to get motivated to get ready alone, and then drive by yourself where ever you go alone, and not drink everytime if you go far cause you are always the one driving home alone... Maybe I'll go out this weekend... and maybe not... I haven't decided...





  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •