Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Lean and Clean Day Three

Well it is the beginning of day three and I'm not the healthy and happiest person on the planet yet! Last night was the worst so far... I worked until 10pm and began to get a headache by about 8:30pm.

By the time I got home the headache was thumping so I avoided all games on the computer and headed to the futon cushion on the floor to watched General Hospital.

I really, really miss my futon couch and HATE laying on my new grey couch... so on Sunday I dragged my futon cushion up the stairs (it weighs a ton and it almost killed me) but I need help getting the frame up the stairs. It'll be a few weeks of the house looking like a big crash pad until I get the futon frame upstairs and the big grey couch downstairs in the spare room where it will live and rot away for the rest of it's days (or until I move and want to use it as a "fancy" sit only couch). I'll have to add a picture so you can all see what I'm taking about...

Anyways so last night was the worst so far since beginning the cleanse, after watching tv, I headed to bed early and had nightmares all night long. At one time I woke up and remember dreaming that Kelly was over at the house and killed my neighbors cat, causing my neighbor to hunt after my cats trying to kill them. I was hysterical screaming and freaking out about everything that was going on in my dream and then I woke up very thirst, sweaty, and my hair was all curly! I woke up again and was having another nightmare but the details are fuzzy. It was It was all kind of severe and I woke up annoyed and cranky!

I am at work now and feeling much much better. I am having my one allowed cup of coffee and savoring it! After this I will go and do reference checks for new volunteers and call around for volunteer donations... fun day to be had by all!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •