Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Leaner and Cleaner

I am doing a "cleanse" to try to get rid of some of the toxins in my body. I started it today and the picture above is of my veggie filled lunch with tons of fruit I will consume this week behind it... this along with some herbal medicine should clean my body!

It was suggested to me a few months back by my friend Erin at work and I have only now gotten around to trying it. I have been feeling like crap lately and am hoping this will help. I have to follow a diet while I am doing the cleansing which consists of pretty much rice, oats, fruits and lots of different veggies. I read in the pamphlet that I might feel crappy for the first three days (I have a headache right now) but the last three days I will feel way better and I should come out feeling... leaner and cleaner!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •