Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Lest We Forget

It's important to take some time out today and remember...

For many years I would remember my Grandpa Buzz on Rememberance Day since he was the only person I knew who had passed away.

I have a few more names I can add onto the list now but I still take time out on this day to remember Grandpa Buzz and all the others who have moved on from my world.

It is also a day to pay respect to those who have gone off to fight and defend our country... too many died to young and we need to remember... for if we do not remember we are bound to repeat.
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •