Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm Home... I'm Home

I am home now, and I promised Jenna I would post and put up a few more pics from Friday night. I had to stop off at Shiela's on the way home and give Oliver his second insulin shot of the day. That is 2 days done and 2 more to go!

I am working tomorrow MORNING and I am really not tired so that may be shitty... I guess we will see?

Here are a few more good one's for you Jenna!

(don't forget to comment... cause I never get any comments and it makes me sooooo sad)
(except I know you will comment Jenna cause you left a nice comment yesterday!!)
(all you other blog visitors who never comment should comment!!!!!!!)


Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is Doug screaming in all these pictures???


Too much Susan! Too much!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •