Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, November 19, 2004

$ $ $

I went to the bank and refinanced my mortgage. I think I got a pretty good deal... I signed in for 7 years at 6.0%. It is costing me $1350 which is a portion of my original cash back but I got them to waive the $1500 fee to refinance the mortgage AND they gave me a line or credit which they are going to take the $1350 from AND another $5000 visa which I really don't need but he felt I needed since the rate was way better than my other visa's.

Oh yeah and the banker said that I have the best credit rating that he has seen in a long time... that is kind of funny considering I still had creditors calling me a few months ago about my Alberta Health Debt!

So I guess I am rich right now but it's not money I have just money I can borrow... still nice to think that I COULD go buy a new car if I wanted to!!!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •