Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

That's It... We're Going On The Tea!

This is the crash pad that I have transformed my living room into...

So me and Nav at work have decided to go on the tea due to Genitta's great comment (see it really is worth it to leave comments... my whole readership gets to benefit from all of your opinions and advise... another reason why you really should be leaving comments!).

There is Green Tea at work and it is totally worth switching over for the benefits it provides.

Day Four of Mission Lean and Clean was a little harsh I have to say! It was going really good but I started to get a headache in the middle of the day (I've only had headaches at night previously) and it got bad like a migrane so I decided to take two advil's. I was doing a supervision shift on the crisis lines and Bonny who said to me "That's not very herbal" and I replied "I can have it... it didn't say no advil"... well I was wrong. The headache stayed and I started feeling very very ill. I finished off the shift, debriefed very briefly with my volunteer and then said "I hate to run off but now I must go to the bathroom" and I puked.

Luckily is wasn't to much or too gross... and after that I started to feel much better... This is supposed to be the plateau day and the last three days instead of feeling like shit I am supposed to feel even better than before... I can't wait!

( ... did you know that movie detective Dirty Harry's badge number is 2211. That is almost like 211! )
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •