Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, November 19, 2004

I Want Real Food :(

Yipee it's Friday and I am taking the day off...

I am getting pretty sick of oatmeal, brown rice, carrots, cucumbers, and eggs and I am ready for some variety of food! Therefore I am VERY happy that this little cleansing mission is coming to an end tomorrow!!

I felt fine yesterday and today is alright as well so I am glad that at least the feeling like crap part is over... and this really better be worth it!

I just did the dishes and I think that I am going to try to gt the futon frame up the stairs some time today. I'll call my brother Kent to see if he can help but if not I will have to turn get inventive and find a way for me to get it up the stairs myself... and hopefully not kill or injure myself too badly. I'm just hoping that I don't get it halfway up and get stuck cause I don't know how many hours I will be left before someone comes and saves me... maybe I should stick the cordless phone in my back pocket just in case... anyways I am off to evaluate the mission and set up a plan!

If I am successful I will post a picture of the new living room set up... if I am not than I won't!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •