Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Ren Has All My Lighters



I am sitting here really wishing that I could have a smoke... but I can't because I used my last match last night and Ren has my lighter of course.

It seems like when her lighter runs out she simply looks around the room and pockets the first lighter that she see's, which is usually mine.

The other day I got a brand new lighter for $2 and made note to try to keep it for a little while since I have been spending $2 on a lighter everytime I spend $10 on a pack of smokes. I lost it within two hours and asked for it back. Ren pulled out another one of my lighters that she had taken previously (I knew it was mine because it was my I LUV NY lighter that my friend Lyn brought from NY) and then she also pulled out my new lighter.

Well I went to Ren's on Thursday for Jordan's birthday and surprise surprise surprise even though I brought a lighter I did not have one to come home with.

I am going to walk my very pissed off self to the co-op once again just to buy a lighter. I think I may just scratch "KEEPS YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF" all over it in hopes that I can keep this one for maybe four days!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •