Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Bunch of Nothing


The biggest reason I needed to get a digital camera was so that I could put pictures into my blog. The first few days I had the camera I took and posted a lot of pictures but for the last few days I've got pretty lazy about it. Nothing is going on so there has been nothing to take pictures of really... I really do want to make good use of my camera though so here are a few pictures of nothing. The first is the scene outside my front window. It is rainy outside and there is someone with their umbrella walking down the path. The other is the depressing scene I looked at when I got home, it is only Wednesday and the dishes are already piling up... shitty...


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •