Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Big Brother 5




I am so happy right now! My day has been made. I remember hearing a few months ago that there would be a Big Brother 5 this summer but I forgot entirely about it.

Well... it started tonight. I left work a bit early so I could get home for the premiere at 9. I grabbed a few coolers and am enjoying it RIGHT NOW!

I said that I would not pay to get the link this year but I just don't know it is soooo tempting now it is in front of my face. $9.99US is $13.25CAD which is really less than $0.50/day. I think that may be totally worth the entertainment. I will hold back and not subscribe today however... I will wait until tomorrow so I get credit for a full day on my 15 day free trial.

Gotta go, I'm missing it...

... Holy... it's a commercial break and I have more to say!

That last segment actually made me cry. Not from being sad but it was so emotional! One of the houseguests Michael has a half-sister on the show and he just figured it out. He asked her if she ever wondered about maybe having another sibling out there and she actually said she asked her father before and he said no. You could see the hurt in Michael's eyes and he doesn't even tell her that he is her half brother. Kind of crazy, a little much for reality T.V. they are really throwing a bit much at a bunch of people who have has all their people and coping mechanisms torn away from them!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •