Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Canada Day!!!




So today is Canada Day. A Holiday holiday and my first day off in ten days so I was very grateful for today. I pretty much took it easy... My sister Genitta had a Canada Day breakfast with Avery, Jordan, my bother Kent, her boyfriend Tavis, and myself which was a really nice surprise and a great meal.




It was a great day for Jaike too. I was going to fill up his catfood dish and ended up dumping 3/4 of the new bag on the floor. I've been tricking the cats and giving them handfuls off this stuff as a "treat" so he thought he was in heaven. I was very sad and had to throw a lot of it away because my floor was dirty.




Anthony took the boys overnight so Ren called me to go for a beer when she got home from work. I decided that was a great idea since I just got paid yesterday. Ren made me lasaugna for dinner too. It was good and meant that I didn't have to cook all day.




We had fun but Ren was a little bit sad because all the V.L.T.'s had gambling addicts stuck at them and no one moved from their machine all night.




These guys came to the point to play a bit of golf. The guy with the yellow shirt forgot to take his mike off or something so every time he spoke the whole bar could hear him. He just sold his house today. It's all wrapped out and the realtor even brought him a sold sticker and stuck it on the sign. The other guy's girl is quite a drinker, she is trying to quit but she is still drinking.




It was great old fun so we decided to have more beer. It was taco night so we splurged and got a taco each!!!




We did really well and at the end of the night our bill was but a mere $15. We took a pictures because this is pretty rare!




My cousin Melissa moved to Calgary with her husband James today. She moved about three blocks from me and Ronaye so after we were done our drinks and taco we headed over to their new place to check it out...




Their house is great and we managed to get the rest of their boxes and furniture out of the u-haul. It will be nice to have them in the neighborhood... I am really lucky to have so much family so close to me :)



  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •