Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

When You Can't Do Anything Right...

Not such a great day so far... So I thought I would take a minute out of my busy day to vent a little. I was in a good mood earlier but not anymore because it seems like even is telling me that I talk to much, I laugh too much, and that the way I am day to day is just not alright.

I probably do talk to much... I find it funny that I've been told I laugh to much and am too happy all the time as I know there are other people in my life who would say the exact opposite and say I am miserable way too much.. and yes my desk is pretty damb messy right now. I think I am just going to shut up for the rest of the day and not smile while cleaning up my desk - that should make everyone happy.

I'm looking forward to the Hot Shot festival tonight, it will be nice to have a change of environment. I will try to remember to take the camera so I can post some pics later as well...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •