Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Creepy Cat



This is my cat Jaike.

I wanted to share this picture with you all to show you how odd Jaike can be at times. You see Jaike likes to sleep with his eyes open (as you can see here where he is totally asleep).

It can be pretty creepy! Sometimes I go up to him and see him like this and I have nighmare of him being dead one day laying on the floor with his eyes wide open.

I get to thinking about it for a while and then I go and poke him to make sure he is still alive. He doesn't like that so much, so he gives me a dirty look and then goes back to sleep - with his eyes open...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •