Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, June 18, 2004

I'm tired... So tired...



I am so super tired today! I have been since I first woke up this morning...

I stayed up later than I wanted again (2:30am) stuck on another game (Black & White). I do that a few times a week but I don't usually feel as bagged as I did today. My eyes were heavy when I woke up and they have been heavy since. In fact I think when I am done blogging I may just retire for the night.

Nothing really exciting happened to day. It was Friday so everyone was a little restless. I have to work tomorrow doing an open house at work so even though it is Friday night it is not a true Friday.

Avery was over tonight, we are totally stuck on level 19 on Stronghold so I started him on Black & White and helped him get through the first world. I really need to get more of a life and get off the computer. I keep thinking I should unplug it for the summer but I just can't seem to do it. I am addicted, the first thing I do when I get home is turn the damb thing on... and if I hold back and don't turn it on it drives me nuts and within half an hour it is always on. Many times I turn it on and then have nothing I want to do on it so I just sit in front of it and stare at it until I get sucked into a game... as I said, I think I may be addicted!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •