Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Working Late



I am working late tonight. I won't be heading home until at least 9:00-9:30 tonight. It was supposed to be a crazy interview day since I had four scheduled when I arrived this morning but I will only end up doing two as the 4:30pm interview cancelled and rebooked for Monday and I cancelled the 8:00pm interview since my co-worker Jessica was already booked for 8:00pm (which is crazy since we usually only work until 5:00pm!)

My cousin Ren has her own blog up and it is really awesome with tons of new pictures she has been taking with her new digital camera! Ren got a brand new camera last Friday just like I did so we should have tons of new pics to show everyday!!!

Anyways I am going to get back to work and write about the inherent risks associated with suicidal clients... oh the joy...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •