Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Family Brunch

We had a family brunch at Genitta's this morning. The only ones that were able to make it were Ren, Avery, Jordan, the boys buddy Cole, Genitta, Tavis, and myself. It was a really good breakfast, I will miss our Saturday and Sunday family brunchs one day.

I am at work now and am taking a break from writing up my training outlines that are due by the end of the month. I am working on the addiction outline now, and I think this means that I am now half done the outlines. They take forever to write up and I will be very happy when they and the rest of the training revamp is done!

I got my first real digital camera yesterday and am very excited to get tons of new pictures. Ronaye also got a new digital camera from her dad yesterday so we should have tons of cool shots in teh future... Anyways must get back to work now...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •