Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, July 02, 2004

Retro 80's Night




Today was a really fun day. I worked a long day last Wednesday so I got to sleep in and went into work at 1:00pm. I decided I really wanted a digital camera nad I really like the one at work so I bought one just like it! I had alot of fun taking pictures today and hopefully will enjoy it and bring you new pictures everyday. I still want to buy a memory card and rechargeable batteries but that will come. After work I headed to Melissa and James's new house and we had a great Bar-B-Q. The boys really enjoyed the cool whip that was served with the strawberries.




My old friend from Junior High to College whom I have not seen for at least eignth years invited me to her 30th birthday party at Abbeydale Community Centre. I dragged Ren along and Melissa lent up the supplies to dress up for the night.




The party was definitely different than our usual friday night. It was a blast we were the two white chicks with crazy wigs at the back of the room clicking pictures all night long.




Theresa looked great and danced all night long. In fact she wouldn't let me leave until I danced a song with her.




On the way home Ren decided that we should go into the point in our wigs and have a drink "in cognito". My uncle Neil, Rob, Lis, and James were doen there having a drink when we arrived and they had a good laugh at our costume.




We got our favorite waitress in the whole world "Moe" and her co-worker to try on the wigs and pose for a photo.




I had a great end to the evening hanging out with my cousins and uncle welcoming my cousin Melissa and her husband James to the 'hood




And at the end of the night Rob ended up with the best costume of them all...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •