Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Yawn

I am working late again tonight. I am stuck here until probably 9pm or so. I have a volunteer coming in for an interview at 8pm and I am already yawning every ten seconds so it should be a challenge to look all alert and interested.



My godson Jordan is having his birthday party tomorrow night so I have switched around a bunch of interviews and will be there for his party after 6pm sometime. Last year his party was a total hoot with tons or four & five year olds running around. I think tomorrow night will be a little bit quieter thatn last year but it should be lots of fun... I can't believe the rug rat is already SIX! I stole today's picture from Ren's blog because I am at work and I can't post any pictures from work (so I must steal pics from others blogs or webpages- too bad). Maybe I will add some more originals when I get home later.

Well I am falling asleep so I am going to go outside a get "a breath of fresh air... yeah right :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •