Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Party!




I was so sick today. It started about an hour after I went to bed last night and my stomach is still turning. I called in sick from work and sat on my couch all day. My needy plant was looking pretty thirsty this morning so I gave it some water and watched it grow all day long. It is looking pretty good right now.




Crappy ass or not I dragged myself to my Godson Jordan's Birthday party. It took a bit of motivation but you know it's the little things that count and pretty important that I did show up so I went! It was a good time and Jordan seemed to enjoy all his new gifts.




One of the coolest things about the night was getting to see a pretty special kid that we haven't seen in awhile. This is Jordan and Avery's cousin Hayley and her little baby brother Cade. I haven't seen Hayley since she was about four so it was really good to see her, her mother Vicky, and the littlest one who I've never met before Cade.

Thank you Ronaye for putting on another good gig (and great mozza burgers!)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •