Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, July 16, 2004

Oliver Twist Is Home



Well thank goodness I finally got Oliver Twist home and settled. I went to pick him back up at the Animal Hospital at 8:30 tonight and on the way home he shit and pissed all over himself in the cat pen. It was pretty gross!
 
When I got him home I cleaned him up as much as I could without tramatizing him further by throwing him in the bath, but he still stunk of urine (as did I and as my car still does). I let him go out on his leash for an hour to air himself out and that helped him a bit.
 
I finally got home at ten and crawled into the shower. I am totally exhausted from all the excitment and working extra hours lately. Unfortunetly I am on call all weekend and I have a midnight to eight shift tomorrow night so it may not be over yet but soon... soon...



  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •