Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Lots of Fun


It was one of my supervisor Val's farewell lunch today so it we all got to go out for lunch and sit on a patio, it was really nice to get out in the middle of the day and have a nice chat with everyone.


Right when I got home Genitta called and said her and Tav were walking down to the point for wings. I just let the little beasts out so I had to wait until I could round them up and then headed down. Tavis wasn't smiling big enough but luckily Genitta decided to help him (please note Ronaye that "I" have the first Genitta blog picture!!).

My two godboys got back today from their week with their dad so I am very happy that they are home. It's too quiet around here and not the same without them...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •