Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Cadets



I am leaving in about five minutes for an interview with the 604 Air Cadets at Mewata Armories down the street. I have been thinking about going back and volunteering with the cadets as it has been a few years since I have been involved and it would be great to be involved again. I used to do so much when I was a cadet between weekend campout, gliding, tours etc. It is also 604's 50th anniversary this year so there should be lots of fun activities throughout the year. It is going to make my already slightly busy schedule even busier but I think it will be very beneficial if I can figure it out and fit it in. Their parade nights are Tuesdays and activity nights are Thursday or Friday so that may cause a bit of a problem since I train on Tuesday and Thursday when training is taking place but I spoke to Katie briefly about it and it looks like I will be able to get a bit of support so I guess we will see how this goes. I will get some pics and post them when I get home.




I also illegally parked at Staples for the first time today so I am hoping that my car is alright and is still there. Kyle from work has been doing it for months no problem so I do have a bit of faith (but am still worried)...
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •