Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Monday, July 19, 2004


I spent most of my day off cleaning up the house. I let it get pretty messy over the last month so it proved to be quite a task.
 
I did not clean non stop... I ended up cleaning up a bit and then playing on the computer, then cleaning for a bit more, and then watching t.v.
 
I did end up drinking the rest of my case of beer throughout the day but I didn't get around to sitting on the deck!
 
I am pretty glad that I got the whole upstairs cleaned up, the diskes done, the floor mopped, the carpet vacuumed, and all of the laundry done. I am starting a new training group at work tomorrow night so my schedule will be going back to 2pm-10pm for awhile.
 
Maybe I will sit on the deck tomorrow :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •