Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Saturday, July 17, 2004

The End Is Near

That title sounds almost tragic but I still think it is fitting. The longest week from hell is almost over!

I got called in this morning for a 7am-1pm shift and it kind of sucked. I was really hoping NOT to get called in because I picked up a phone room shift tonight from midnight till 8am, and stayed up until 3am so that I could sleep in and not be tired tonight. The plan obviously didn't work out.
 
I also was looking after Oliver for the last day today and that is also a relief. I love the guy to death but the extra duty and the trama on Thursday really kicked me in the ass this week.
 
Enough of the crappy news though the GOOD news is that as of 8am tomorrow morning I am off for two whole days. I will probably sleep a lot of Sunday away but the rest of Sunday and all day Monday I will be laying on my deck sipping beers and totally relaxing. I think I'm going to enjoy it and appreciate it tremendously!
 

 
 
My mom, dad and Uncle Jan came over after my morning shift to install a new cabinet in my bathroom. My mom painted the cabinet and it looks really great. It is really nice to get all of the clutter off of my countertop and have a place to put everything and it looks really nice. My sister Genitta added the white hand towel. She says it pulls out the white from the cabinet and my new kitty picture!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •