Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Days Off!

I slept most of today away. I did not get home until about 9:30 this morning. I was not very tired when I got home so I stayed up until about 12:30 playing on the computer and then I wa beat so I layed down on the couch and fell asleep until probably around 7:30. It was a good nap but the house is really hot so when I woke up I was sweating buckets.
 
It looks like it might rain a little bit tonight and I hope that it does, it would be really nice to cool everything down. I saw my god boys for a little bit tonight and got to see Avery kick but on some helicopter game with Tavis. I just ran to the liquor store and got a case of beer so I am set for my day of relaxation, beer, and reading on the deck tomorrow.
 
Grandma Lil called me tonight. She has been calling me on Sundays for a little over a year now and I really enjoy it. I wish we would have started this tradition a few years back, she is a really neat lady to chat with and I fear I may only have a few years left to chat with her. I am also thinking of going out for a visit in September after the summer is over and everyone else's holidays are spent.
 
That's about it today. More news and pics to come tommorrow :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •