Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome Un-named Baby!


I would like to introduce you all to my nephew who was born today June 15th, 2007 at 3:24pm (15:24 for you military folk!).

Un-named baby came to us almost three weeks early but he is at a really nice weight - 6lbs 6oz. Both my sister Genitta and baby are doing really great :)

I did not get a picture of the baby with his grandmother but here is one with his very proud Opa!


We had a very quick visit and then decided to let mom and baby rest but I got a cool green hospital bracelet and have been named "special support person" so I can go back as much as I want!


Isn't he gorgeous. I really love him and he sure made today a really great day!


  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •