Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, April 19, 2007

In Sasha Land...

Yes I know that I have not had an update from Sasha Land in quite a while ... so here it is!

This is a new picture of my niece Tevin. She is getting so big and doing so many new things everyday. My sister is expecting again in July so it will be pretty exciting to have a new addition to the family :)
March was pretty busy! I was up in Edmonton twice in March. The first time I went up I wasn't exactly in Edmonton but in a place just north of Edmonton called Lilly Lake... it was an interesting place. I went up for the Provincial Prevention Conference which was a really good event but on my way home I got pulled over because the friendly officer wanted to let me know that my car hadn't been registered since October 2006! Quite an expensive little surprise for me to say the least but at least they let me go without towing the car and I am happy to announce that I am driving legally once again!
My second trip was to Fort Edmonton for a Youth Advisory Council meeting. We met up to do some planning and it was a really neat event since both past and present members of the council were invited down to do some strategic planning. It was a nice chance to see a few people I have not seen for quite a while and to catch up.

April 1st came way to fast and it was time to celebrate my mom's birthday. Then last week on April 17th it was my dad's turn to have his birthday (we are going to have his dinner this Sunday).

I am heading off to Panorama this weekend with the staff at cadets for a "staff development training" weekend which should be a little bit of work and a whole lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it!
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •