Sasha's Reality Dial On The Net

Thursday, March 08, 2007

What's Up

Thank you all for your birthday wishes and encouragement. I haven't been able to stop cold turkey but I think I am well on my way to being smoke free. I went and saw my doctor on Tuesday cause I really did not enjoy not smoking on Monday! My doctor gave me a prescription for pretty much zyban and I have already noticed a change in my cravings and mood so let's hope for the best.

Other than that the week has been pretty busy. I have almost fourty drug and gambling presentations booked for March and just lost three of my ten volunteers who help me out with them so we will be hopping for sure :)

Until next time ... :)
  • The Freeman Forum
  • Payten's Place
  • The Kimbells
  • Texan Jack
  • Trashman
  • Angi and The Boys
  • 63 Days
  • Jeanette
  • Dooce
  • HAPPINESS
  • DC MAIL
  •  
  •